Aputure Amaran AL-M9 Pocket Size LED Panel Video Light with Built-In Battery
Aputure AL-M9 Pocket Size LED Light Panel for Video CRI95+ with Built-in Battery
|CRI 95+ for accurate colour reproduction; 5500K colour temperature|
|9 step brightness adjustment|
|1.75 hours of battery life at maximum brightness when fully charged|
|13 hours of battery life at minimum brightness when fully charged|
|An integrated 1800mAh lithium polymer battery that charges from virtually any 5V USB charger|
The Amaran AL-M9 LED light from Aputure is an extremely portable yet surprisingly bright battery-powered LED fixture. Easily fitting in your pocket, the fixture is daylight balanced and sports a color temperature of 5500K with a CRI and TLCI rating of over 95. It includes a removable sheet of diffusion and 9 steps of dimming.
The Amaran integrates an 1800mAh lithium polymer battery with a nearly 2-hour runtime at full brightness when fully charged. You can charge the fixture using the included USB charging cable and a readily available USB charger (not included).
Included with the fixture are magnetically attached diffusion, CTO, and CTB filters. Also included is a mount adapter which allows you to mount the AL-M9 to the cold shoe or threaded female 1/4"-20 accessory port of your camera.
- CRI 95+ for accurate colour reproduction; 5500K colour temperature
- 9 step brightness adjustment
- 1.75 hours of battery life at maximum brightness when fully charged
- 13 hours of battery life at minimum brightness when fully charged
- An integrated 1800mAh lithium polymer battery that charges from virtually any 5V USB charger