Gorilla Film Gear Professional Carbon Fiber Camera Stabilizer
The Gorilla Film Gear professional carbon fiber camera stabilizer is a versatile lightweight camera stabilizer
|Carbon fiber and aluminium construction; weight 2.1kg (with counterweights), 1.28kg (without)|
|Adjustable height/length: 41cm (minimum) to 68cm (maximum)|
|Wide camera base plate with multiple camera mounting points and knobs for fine position adjustments|
|Extendable base with 16 x 48.75g counterweights|
|Compact, lightweight and portable; ideal for use on location and during long shoots|
The Gorilla Film Gear carbon fiber stabilizer is designed for camera setups weighing from 0-3kg. It is lightweight and versatile making it perfect for long shoots where a lot of camera movement is required. Calibrating a stabilizer can often be a painstaking process but the Gorilla Film Gear stabilizer makes this process a lot easier with a comprehensive range of balancing options.
The broad base plate at the top of the stabilizer has multiple attachment points which allow you to easily centre-weight your camera for horizontal balance. The knobs at the side and end of the baseplate system then provide for fine adjustments of the plate position forward/backwards and sideways. In this way your camera setup can be more easily and accurately centre-weighted.
Weight counter-balancing for vertical stabilization is made easier by a friction based height adjustment twist lock. By loosening it only slightly, you can gradually increase or decrease the length of the stabilizer and thereby adjust the vertical balance. The base of the stabilizer provides further weight counter-balancing options with a number of counter-weights and an extendable base.
Camera stabilizers require careful calibration with your chosen camera and lens before use. Without calibration the stabilizer will not work properly and you will experience sideways and vertical camera movement. Setting up your camera for stabilized movement requires:
1. Centering the camera and lens on the baseplate so that the weight is evenly distributed to avoid sideways movement
2. Fine counter-weight adjustment at the base and height contraction/extension to avoid vertical movement.
Therefore we only recommend this product to users who have experience with stabilizers or who are willing to learn how to use them properly.
- Carbon fiber and aluminium construction; weight 2.1kg (with counterweights), 1.28kg (without)
- Adjustable height/length: 41cm (minimum) to 68cm (maximum)
- Wide camera base plate with multiple camera mounting points and knobs for fine position adjustments
- Extendable base with 16 x 48.75g counterweights
- Compact, lightweight and portable; ideal for use on location and during long shoots
|Model #||Carbon Fiber Stabilizer|
|Brand||Gorilla Film Gear|