Electronic Adapter Ring Canon EF EF-S Lens to Micro 4/3 Mount Camera
Electronic Adapter Ring Canon EF EF-S lens to Micro 4/3 Mount Camera M43 M4/3
|Electronic aperture control of EF/EF-S lenses on your Micro 4/3 camera|
|EXIF lens information, namely the current f-stop, is transmitted to your camera and displayed|
|Built-in IS function: this adapter supports the IS function of IS capable EF/EF-S mount lenses|
|Strong build-quality: made of aluminium alloy, the adapter will not deform after connection|
|Gold-plated electronic contacts: utilizes gold-plated signal contacts increasing transmission|
The Commlite EF-MFT electronic lens adapter allows the user to connect Canon EF/EF-S series lenses to Panasonic and Olympus M4/3 mount cameras and use electronic aperture control and IS image stabilisation with EF/EF-S lenses that support image stabilisation. EXIF lens information is transmitted to the camera enabling the camera to display the current f-stop on the screen. The adapter includes a removable tripod mount which is useful when attaching heavier lenses.
- Auto-focus is not supported. Focus must be set manually.
- While electronic lens control is generally seamless with a native camera, electronic lens adapters cannot replicate this functionality. Users may encounter speed and/or compatibility limitations when using this adapter with certain lenses and cameras.
- While this adapter may work with other brand M4/3 mount cameras such as Blackmagic Cinema Cameras, the manufacturer has not specified compatibility with these systems.
- Electronic aperture control of EF/EF-S lenses on your Micro 4/3 camera
- EXIF lens information, namely the current f-stop, is transmitted to your camera and displayed
- Built-in IS function: this adapter supports the IS function of IS capable EF/EF-S mount lenses
- Strong build-quality: made of aluminium alloy, the adapter will not deform after connection
- Gold-plated electronic contacts: utilizes gold-plated signal contacts increasing transmission
|Model #||EF-MFT Electronic Adapter|