Weifeng WF-717A 1.6m Professional Camera Tripod with Fluid Head
Weifeng WF-717A 1.6m Camera Tripod Fluid Video Head Pan Tilt for DSLR camcorder
|Operating height 46cm to 1.6m (with extended centre column)|
|Includes a fluid head with flat base that can be removed from the tripod and used on slider systems|
|High quality professional grade construction; made of metal, aluminium alloy, hard plastic|
|Streamlined, compact and portable; weighs only 2.9kg|
|Quick-release plate with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch male screw threads for attaching your camera|
The Weifeng WF-717A is a variation of the popular WF-717 video tripod with added versatility.
The primary difference between the WF-717A and the WF-717 are the tripod legs: the WF-717 is more suited to studio work with its traditional tripod legs and mid-level spreader, while WF-717A is suited for use as a run n' gun tripod with its sleek design and compact portable frame.
Importantly, the strong yet versatile legs of the WF-717A allow you to mount the tripod closer to the ground for a very low minimum height of 46cm (please see images), significantly lower than the minimum height of the standard WF-717 (72cm). The legs also have an efficient snap-lock system for quickly extending, shortening and packing away the tripod.
The fluid head is the same as the one included with the traditional WF-717 except for the flat base mount and it offers the same professional features: smooth panning and tilting, a vertical counter-balance system, a well positioned level bubble and a quick release plate.
- Independent pan and tilt control
- Tilt control angle: -85 degrees / +90 degrees
- 360 degree pan rotation
- Fluid dampening system ensures smooth movement
- Telescopic extendable 37-58cm handle can be installed on the right or left side of the head
- Well positioned built-in bubble level
The included legs of the WF-717A support weights up to 5kg. The WF-717A fluid head is rated for a payload of up to 3kg and is designed for modern lightweight camera setups, such as a DSLR with lens and basic accessories. While it may be able to hold more weight than this, it is not designed for such payloads.
- Operating height 46cm to 1.6m (with extended centre column)
- Includes a fluid head with flat base that can be removed from the tripod and used on slider systems
- High quality professional grade construction; made of metal, aluminium alloy, hard plastic
- Streamlined, compact and portable; weighs only 2.9kg
- Quick-release plate with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch male screw threads for attaching your camera