Weifeng WT6628A Tripod with Ball Head
Weifeng WT6628A Professional Tripod with Ball Head for Digital Camera DSLR Video
|The centre column can be removed and used as a stand-alone monopod|
|Ball head with bubble level, quick release plate & 1/4 inch screw for attaching your camera|
|Operating height 50cm to 1.41m; four stage height adjustment with snap locks|
|Weighs only 1.425kg; load capacity 3kg|
|Streamlined, lightweight and portable; includes carry case|
The Weifeng WT-6628A is a perfect entry-level professional tripod ideal for capturing videos and photos with cameras weighing up to 3kg. The removable ball head includes a pan lock, a bubble level and a quick-release plate with a 1/4" screw thread for attaching your camera. The WT-6628A tripod has a four stage snap-lock height adjustment system and the legs can be splayed out for low-to-ground shooting.
A standout feature of this tripod is that the centre-column can be removed and used as a stand-alone monopod. The ball head can also be removed from the tripod and used on a slider. It weighs only 1.4kg and folds down to just 37cm in length, which makes it perfect for travelling. A carry bag is included for ease of transportation.
- Ideal entry-level professional tripod
- Ball head with bubble level, quick release plate & 1/4 inch screw for attaching your camera
- Operating height 50cm to 1.41m; four stage height adjustment with snap locks
- Weighs only 1.4kg; load capacity 3kg
- Streamlined, lightweight and portable; includes carry case